I do have some new work to show you, after I upload the pictures, but for now you get another one of my old favorites. This is from a series I did as a final project in my Photographic Styles course in college. The series was inspired by Anne Brigman, one of the early pioneers of 'photographic art' and the 'pictorial' style of photography. She has had a greater influence on my personal style than any other photographer thus far.
Brigman used herself as a model in many of her images, so I chose to use myself as a model here. The series was shot in December, so the images were all composites: I shot myself in my apartment, and pasted myself into the landscape using Photoshop.
This is only one of the images. I will post other ones when I drag my old computer up from the garage.

Love the picture though. There's something woeful yet soft and (dare I say it) sexy about it.
Sorry, that's about as much thought my tired brain can give it this morning!
For me it's a woman embarking on somehting wild, but has peace in her heart about it all.
And how old do I feel?! Photoshop!??!! At uni I was doing all my photos in the darkroom. lol
To me she is feeling sensual, and 'comfortable in her skin.' I feel like she is about to embark on a new adventure...perhaps regarding self-discovery? But definitely feeling peace about, like you said Mon.
Carin, I can see how it would look woeful, too. I love that insight.
Mon--I miss the darkroom! Our class was the transitional class from film to digital. We started off nearly all film except for our Photoshop classes and they slowly allowed more and more digital. As far as I know it's mostly digital now.
I think there's a very classic beauty to the silhouette. I see it as a view of a private moment...