I'm finally posting this (wrote it up a while back for my other blog, but would rather post it here).
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want (or might want) to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. (Oregon is prettier)
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (both)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art/craft from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Let someone else take the credit.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice. (I hear it's overrated, but I want to do it anyway)
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. (It was really short)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. (Given the chance I would, but it's not on my to do list)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (England, Ireland, and Norway in particular)
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. (But I've learned four in classroom settings!)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (Not until I get my land!)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing. (I'd rather go down than up)
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke.
42. Rode a camel.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Been on an African safari.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Done something illegal. (I was five and stole candy from the store)
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (Not techically...there was an extra fee to use the elevator, but I did climb 1665 steps to the second floor).
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling. (Snorkelling).
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie. (I was an extra and I've never seen it, so I'm not sure if I made it into the backgroud...)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Received flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood. (I feel like I should give back some of the blood I've borrowed, but I'm afraid it would be too hard on me)
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a cheque.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Kept a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Been on TV.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem. (Part of me wants to, but I'm afraid to travel there!)
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (I'll explain if you ask)
88. Listened to Tibetan monks chanting, in person.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Went skinny-dipping.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
Looks like I've still gotta lot of stuff to do! :)
Did you like the Louvre? Wanna go again? Husband was happy to go once, and did enjoy it, but twice might be asking too much of him. I MUST return. It's the size of a small country!