20 February 2010

Sorry for the lame-o post, but I didn't want to fill email boxes with nonsense stuff.

I changed my comment settings to a pop-up box. Not my preferred method, but at least it works. From what I gather, tweaking a template somehow causes the box embedded below the post to go AWOL. Apparently it's fixable, by changing out a piece of code for another, but I can't find the code I'm supposed to change. May have a go at it later on, but for now, this works.

So, there you go. Comment away!

3 Comments:

  1. Lauren Wayne said...
    Yea! Do you want me to compare page sources and try to figure it out? Can you email me the template with the embedded comments and I can take a look?
    Lisa C said...
    You know, I'm kind of liking the pop up box right now, but I may take you up on your offer still.

    I am curious which people prefer. It's kind of nice to scroll up and down through the post while allowing the comment box to remain stationary, but I wonder if some people find the pop up annoying? Any opinions out there?
    Lauren Wayne said...
    I like the pop-up box for that very reason! That's why I chose it for mine.

Post a Comment